We hereby inform you that the REG.UE 2016 provides for the protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data.
Pursuant to the aforementioned legislation, the processing of your personal information will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights.
Pursuant to art.13 REG UE 2016/679 We provide the following information:
- Purposes and methods of data processing
Your personal information has been provided to us and will be processed exclusively for purposes strictly connected and instrumental to the fulfillment of the obligations inherent in relations with our company in particular:
- for the inclusion of personal information in the company information databases;
- for accounting;
- for management of receipts and payments;
- commercial and marketing activities related to our business activities
- profiling activities for customizing services offered
- to fulfill obligations of civil and tax law, by regulations, by community legislation.
The processing of personal information will be carried out on hard copy and digital by our owners, manager / managers and persons in charge with the observance of every precautionary measure, which guarantees security and confidentiality.
- Nature of data collection and consequences of failure to provide
The provision of your personal data is mandatory in order to fulfill the obligations arising from the contract and, in general, to the fulfillment of the law.
Any non-conferment could make it impossible for us to fulfill our contractual obligations.
- Data communication and sharing
Your personal data, for the purposes of the execution of the contract and for the purposes indicated above, may be disclosed to:
- to all persons (legal, administrative, tax consultancy, auditing firm, couriers and freight forwarders, data processing centers, business partners, group companies, social channels etc.) in cases where communication is necessary for purposes illustrated above;
- to banks for the management of receipts and payments;
- to factoring or credit recovery companies;
- to our collaborators and employees specifically appointed and within the scope of their duties;
- Data retention period
The retention of personal data provided will take place throughout the duration of the contractual relationship
- Rights of the interested party
At any time you can exercise your rights towards the data controller that we make available at your convenience
- Accesso (Article 15 of EU Regulation No. 2016/679); -
- Correction (Article 15 of EU Regulation No. 2016/679); -
- Cancellation (Article 15 of EU Regulation No. 2016/679);
- Limitation (Article 15 of EU Regulation No. 2016/679); -
- Portability, understood as the right to obtain from the data controller the data in a structured format of common use and legible by an automatic device transmittable to another data controller without impediments (Article 15 of EU Regulation No. 2016/679);
- Opposition to processing (Article 21 EU Regulation No. 2016/679);
- Withdrawal of consent to the processing, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent acquired before the revocation (Article 7, paragraph 3 of EU Regulation No. 2016/679);
- File a complaint to the Authority for the Protection of Personal Data (Article 51 of EU Regulation No. 2016/679).
The exercise of the aforementioned rights can be exercised by written letter to be sent by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or a registered letter with return receipt addressed to Gambero Rosso - Via Ottavio Gasparri, 13/17 - 00152 Rome
- Data controller
The data controller is: Gambero Rosso SpA - Via Ottavio Gasparri, 13/17 – 00152 Rome
- Responsible for processing
The responsible for processing data is: De Marco Arianna tel. 06 55 11 23 80.